10.07.2009

Come play with me...if you dare!

OK, here's the deal. I am ridiculously busy this time of year: job + school + post-season baseball + working on a nice layer of pre-hibernation fat = not a lot of time to vomit up a toasty blog. But I still like to waste some of your time. So not to cheat you and so I can get back to watching baseball until 2am when I'm supposed to be writing a paper, here I hastily give you part 1 of a 25 part series called "Pictures of Creepy Children's Toys" for your amusement. Or nightmares.

Please send me the pictures you have in your computer of Creepy Children's Toys for Part 2. Thank you.


This toy has the ability to bad-touch you in your bathing suit area.



OK, maybe not so creepy but if you got this for Christmas, you would call Santa a creep


Hi, kids I'm COKEY the Horse! Just say yes!


Baby peanut turd with stubby arms


She haunts Chucky's nightmares


How fucked up are you as an adult if you played with this as a kid?


Oh FUCK it's coming AFTER ME!!!





1 comment:

It's all a little bit mostly true sometimes but not really.